Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What is that terrible sound???

Day 1-I woke up this morning to a terrible screeching sound at 4:45...ok, not actually, it was more of a Calypso flavored alarm....but nevertheless, it sounded terrible to me. So, I decided to go back to sleep until 5:05. When the second alarm went off, I knew it was now or never. So, I got up, weighed myself....189.2, and don't you dare laugh. I can't even believe I'm sending that weight out into the Internet world...but this is mostly anonymous, so it cool. Nobody knows that it's me, well, except you guys that I requested come here.
So, about the workout...I've already decided that I'm not so sure I'm gonna like this Debbie lady. She looked nice on the picture, but I think she might turn out to be rather tough, and I'm not so sure I can hang. But, I will keep trying. There's a lapse timer in the corner of the screen, and most of the time, I found myself willing it to have less time than it actually had. and I think I did more walking in place than, the actual workout...but my body has that cool feeling, which means that if I could sweat, I would be. So, off to the shower I go..I gotta get dressed and get the kiddies and myself out the door.

See ya tomorrow.

-Thru Thick N Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment