Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Getting started with a plan

So...my first step is to tell my friends and family that I've started this blog. It was important to me that I did that because my being accountable to them is what makes the difference in whether or not I follow through with this assignment that I've given myself. So, I hope that at the very least, I can encourage someone else to get on board with their weight loss goals (if that be the case), or I can simply encourage myself.

My plan is weigh myself weekly to determine if there is any change. I will also strive to drink my eight glasses of water a day. Most importantly, I will do the "Slim in 6" plan. For those who aren't familiar with the plan, it consists of doing a workout plan for 6 out of 7 days a week, for 6 weeks. On the one day that you're "off", you are supposed to do some sort of light exercise thus 42 days.

So, thanks for visiting...and I hope you follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment